Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta's five-year, $32 million contract includes an $11 million signing bonus, according to a league source.
Pitta got a total of $16 million guaranteed, including base salaries of $1 million in 2014 and $4 million in 2015 fully guaranteed for skill, injury and salary cap.
Pitta has nonguaranteed base salaries of $5 million in 2015, $5.5 million in 2016 and $5.5 million in 2017.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Pitta has a first-year salary-cap figure of $3.2 million.
He has salary-cap figures of $6.2 million (2015), $7.2 million (2016), $7.7 million (2017) and $7.7 million in 2018.
Pitta agreed to terms last week and signed the contract this week.
He's scheduled for a press conference Wednesday afternoon at the Ravens' training complex.