The full details are in on Ravens second-round inside linebacker Arthur Brown's four-year, $3.554 million contract.
Given a slotted $964,896 signing bonus, Brown has base salaries of $405,000, $566,556, $728,111 and $889,668.
In 2014, $412,500 of his $566,556 base salary is fully guaranteed for skill, injury and salary cap.
- Ravens' Arthur Brown on rookie minicamp [Video]
- Ravens agree to terms with Arthur Brown, second-round pick
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
The deal averages $888,558 per year and carries the following salary-cap figures per year: $646,224 in 2013, $807,780 in 2014, $969,336 in 2015 and $1.13 million in 2016.
The Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year from Kansas State is currently sidelined after undergoing sports hernia surgery following the Ravens' rookie minicamp.
He's expected to make a full recovery in time for training camp.