Buffalo Bills safety Jim Leonhard was fined $15,750 for unnecessary roughness for his sideline tackle on Ravens wide receiver Deonte Thompson, according to an NFL spokesman.
Thompson sustained a concussion on a big hit from the former Ravens safety after catching a 23-yard pass during the fourth quarter of the Ravens' 23-20 loss.
Specifically, Leonhard was fined for striking a defenseless receiver in the head and neck area.
- Dennis Pitta's increase in activity encouraging to Ravens
- Baltimore Sun picks for Ravens-Dolphins game
- Ravens 29, Minnesota Vikings 26 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 29-26 win over the Minnesota Vikings
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 29-26 win over the Vikings
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
No other players were fined in the game, including Ravens outside linebacker Terrell Suggs, who was penalized for his tackle on EJ Manuel in which he the helmet off the Bills quarterback who was slow to kneel down in the final minute.