The Ravens scratched running back Bernard Scott for today's game against the Cleveland Browns.
Scott, who signed a one-year, $715,000 contract last week, has been getting up to speed on the playbook. And backup running back Bernard Pierce was able to participate fully in practice all week despite a strained hamstring that has improved.
- Once 'black and blue,' some in AFC North closer to down and out
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
See more photos »
The Ravens also deactivated safety Brynden Trawick, who was added this week from the practice squad, and offensive guard Kelechi Osemele, who's not expected to play again this season due to a back condition that will likely require surgery soon. Center Ryan Jensen (foot surgery), wide receiver Brandon Stokley (groin), defensive end DeAngelo Tyson and outside linebacker John Simon are also inactive against the Browns.
Backup nose tackle Terrence Cody is active for the first time since spraining his left knee during the third game of the season against the Houston Texans.
Safety Omar Brown is active after being promoted from the practice squad this week, and offensive lineman Jah Reid is active for just the second time this season.
The Browns' inactives are offensive linemen Patrick Lewis, Martin Wallace, Garrett Gilkey and Reid Fragel, former Ravens defensive lineman Ishmaa'ily Kitchen, tight end Keavon Milton and linebacker Paul Hazel.