Ravens strong safety Bernard Pollard left the game to undergo X-rays, returning to the sideline afterward without his shoulder pads.
Pollard appeared to injure his chest area during a sack of Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick.
UPDATE: Pollard has a rib contusion and said he expects to play next week against the New England Patriots, but added: "Right now, I'm hurting."
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Pollard executed a diving interception of a Vick pass earlier in the game.
Pollard emerged last season as one of the Ravens' top defensive players because of his hard-hitting style and improved pass coverage.
Former New England Patriots starter James Ihedigbo replaced Pollard in the lineup.
Pollard returned to the sideline in shoulder pads. However, Ihedigbo remained in the game on defense.