Two Cincinnati Bengals defensive players were fined a total of $23,625 for infractions committed during their 20-17 overtime loss to the Ravens last Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium.
Defensive end Carlos Dunlap was fined $15,750 for a horse-collar tackle on his sack of quarterback Joe Flacco in the second quarter.
Strong safety Chris Crocker was fined $7,875 for a facemask penalty in the first quarter.
- Looking back at the Ravens' 20-17 overtime win against the Bengals
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
See more photos »
No Ravens players were fined, including nose tackle Haloti Ngata for his unnecessary roughness penalty stemming from a late hit on Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton in the first quarter.