The Chicago Bears are officially banged-up heading into Sunday's game against the Ravens at Soldier Field.
The Bears placed cornerback Charles "Peanut" Tillman on injured reserve-designated to return with a triceps injury, which means he's out for at least eight weeks and will miss the remainder of the regular seaosn.
- Sacking Jay Cutler [Pictures]
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
See more photos »
Josh McCown will start in his place.
Cutler got hurt during the Bears' 21-19 loss to the Detroit Lions. He had torn his groin muscle earlier this season.
Cutler completed 21 of 40 passes for 250 yards with one touchdown and one interception.
McCown has sparked the Bears this season in relief of Cutler, completing 60 percent of his throws for 538 yards, four touchdowns and no interceptions for a 103.2 passer rating.
McCown led the Bears on a touchdown drive after replacing Cutler at the end of Sunday's game.