Chicago Bears cornerback Zack Bowman was fined $15,750 for his horse-collar tackle on Ravens wide receiver Torrey Smith, according to a league spokesman.
Bowman tackled Smith during the fourth quarter of the Ravens' 23-20 overtime loss to the Bears at Soldier Field.
Bowman was hit with a 15-yard penalty after tackling Smith following a six-yard reception.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »
There were no fines assessed on Ravens, including cornerback Lardarius Webb, who was claled for a horse-collar tackle on running back Matt Forte following a 20-yard run and outside linebacker Elvis Dumervil, who was penalized unnecessary roughness following a late hit on quarterback Josh McCown.