Clemson star wide receiver DeAndre "Nuk" Hopkins met with the Ravens at the NFL scouting combine, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.
The Super Bowl champions have maintained interest in the Atlantic Coast Conference standout since that February meeting.
Projected as a late first-round draft pick, Hopkins is visiting the Carolina Panthers today.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Hopkins has previously worked out privately for Panthers wide receivers coach Ricky Proehl.
Hopkins improved his 40-yard dash to 4.4 seconds at his campus Pro Day workout after running a 4.57 at the NFL scouting combine.
As a freshman, Hopkins caught 52 passes for 537 yards and four touchdowns. As a sophomore, Hopkins caught 72 passes for 978 yards and five touchdowns.
He caught 82 passes for 1,405 yards and 18 touchdowns as a junior and declared early for the NFL draft.
Hopkins finished his career owning the Tigers' career records with 3,020 receiving yards, 27 touchdowns and a dozen 100-yard receiving games.
Hopkins has drawn comparisons to Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Reggie Wayne.