It appears that the Ravens will be at full strength Sunday when they play the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium.
For the second straight day, all the players were on the practice field, participating in some capacity. The injury report also did not change.
Guard/tackle Jah Reid, who has yet to be active for a game this season because of a calf injury, was a limited participant. Wide receiver Torrey Smith (sprained ankle) was a full participant.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
Both players were on the practice field today and did not appear to be limited in any way.
For the Chiefs, running back Peyton Hillis (ankle), wide receiver Devon Wylie (hamstring), linebacker Derrick Johnson (groin), defensive ends Glenn Dorsey (calf) and Ropati Pitoitua (elbow) and cornerback Jalil Brown (hamstring) did not practice. Starting safety Kendrick Lewis missed practice today for personal reasons and could miss Sunday's game.
Wide receiver Jon Baldwin (hamstring), guard Ryan Lilja (back) and cornerback Brandon Flowers (heel) all participated in today's practice after being sidelined Wednesday.