Ravens wide receiver Anquan Boldin was fined $7,875 for his unnecessary roughness penalty against the San Diego Chargers, according to NFL spokesman Corry Rush.
While Boldin wasn't fined for his crushing and legal block on Chargers safety Eric Weddle on Pro Bowl running back Ray Rice's dramatic 4th-and-29 conversion, he was punished for a personal foul committed in the fourth quarter four plays before tight end Dennis Pitta's touchdown catch.
Meanwhile, strong safety Bernard Pollard wasn't fined for his penalty for a supposed helmet-to-helmet hit on a defenseless receiver for his collision with Chargers wide receiver Danario Alexander.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
Replays showed that Pollard actually led with his shoulder, though.