Sunday's game between the Ravens and the Cincinnati Bengals at M&T Bank Stadium is the first since road and lane closures began near the stadium. Access to and from the stadium has been affected.
Here are the streets affected:
* A block of Warner Street, located directly south of the stadium, has been permanently closed due to the new casino being built in the area. The closure extends between Worcester and Bayard streets. Fans heading north on Russell Street, who would normally turn right on either of these streets, can now turn right on Worcester Street, which connects to Warner Street.
* To prevent wrong turns on Sunday, both Haines and Bayard streets will be blocked at Russell Street to encourage fans to turn right on Worcester Street. (Local traffic to this area, including to the Greyhound Bus station, will be allowed past the barricades.)
* One lane in each direction on Russell Street between Bush Street (south of Camden Yards) and M&T Bank Stadium will be closed for the remainder of the season. These closures are expected to create delays after games
* For fans parking in lots A, B and C who come from the I-95 corridor, it is recommended you use Exit 53 to I-395 and take the Russell Street exit in order to avoid the construction zone.
To help move postgame traffic, the city has made the following changes:
* The ramp from southbound Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard to southbound Russell Street will be closed after games. Motorists on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard will have to continue south to I-395 to access I-95.
* Fans who park in lots along Hamburg Street west of Russell Street will be directed to exit westbound (away from Russell Street). Signs will direct motorists to Washington Boulevard South for access to I-95 South, or Washington Boulevard North for access to I-95 North/South via Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard/I-395.
* Fans who park in lots that exit to Lee Street will be required to turn right onto northbound Russell Street. Signs will then direct those wanting to go south to make rights on either Camden Street or Pratt Street and then proceed to I-395 South.
Ticket holders should click here for suggestions on the best ways to reach and depart the M&T Bank Stadium area.