Ravens 24, Texans 13
- Ravens wary of Texans despite their injuries
- Ed Reed channels his inner Channing Crowder
- Ravens WR David Reed feels like he's starting over
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens clean out their lockers [Pictures]
- An early look at the Ravens' 2014 opponents
See more photos »
M&T Bank Stadium, 1101 Russell St, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
Ravens 28, Texans 13
The Texans' hope for a season-turning upset evaporated with the injuries to wide receiver Andre Johnson and outside linebacker Mario Williams.
Ravens 21, Texans 10
Minus their two best players, Texans can't dig out of this big hole. The Ravens are ready to pick up where they left off.
Ravens 31, Texans 16
Matt Schaub might want to pack a lunch because it's going to be a long day against a well-rested Ravens defense.
Kevin Van Valkenburg
Ravens 31, Texans 21
Matt Schaub shreds Baltimore's secondary at times, but Joe Flacco has one of his best games of the year to continue his stellar record at home.
Ravens 23, Texans 16
If healthy, Ravens should not lose a home game this season. Injury-plagued Texans will fight but fall short.
Ravens 26, Texans 16
Matt Schaub will find out that this year's Ravens defense is a lot more formidable and aggressive than last year's version.