Redskins 27, Ravens 21
- Sun archives: Ravens-Redskins photos
- Paul Kruger fined $5,000 for uniform violation
- Mike Preston: How should Ravens defend Robert Griffin III?
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
See more photos »
Redskins 19, Ravens 17
The Redskins have been disastrous at home under coach Mike Shanahan. But they are flying high after their third straight win, and if the Ravens couldn't beat a 37-year-old quarterback last Sunday, how can they beat a 22-year-old who is one of the favorites for NFL Rookie of the Year?
Redskins 17, Ravens 14
The Ravens don't have anyone who can control RGIII on the perimeter, or a spy who can handle him all over the field.
Ravens 23, Redskins 20
It's always darkest before the dawn. The Ravens won't stop RGIII, but they will find a way to contain him just enough to hold on for a victory they now badly need.
Ravens 23, Redskins 22
It might not be pretty, but the Ravens will bounce back after a loss to Charlie Batch and the Steelers by limiting the damage done by RGIII.
Ravens 27, Redskins 23
Ravens rebound despite being pushed to the brink by electrifying rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III as Ed Reed baits him into a costly miscue, and Cam Cameron recalls that Ray Rice is on the roster.
Ravens 23, Redskins 21
I have no idea how the Ravens are going to slow down RGIII, but this is the type of game that over the years, they've risen up and found a way to win. I think they'll do it again, barely.