Harbaugh said Cundiff's injury, and his performance of late, have become an area of concern and the team will have to asses things this week. It seems unlikely Cundiff would be released, but he might be shut down if he's not healthy.
- Wide receiver Torrey Smith set Ravens rookie record
- Billy Cundiff says his confidence hasn't waned
- Ravens Insider: Is Ray Lewis getting too old?
- Pictures: Chargers hound the Ravens to win 34-14
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens for the 2013 season
See more photos »
M & T Bank Stadium, 1101 Russell St, Baltimore, MD 21230-2602, USA
Why not use your time outs at the end of the half?
Harbaugh did make a point to shoulder the blame for the Ravens decision not to use their timeouts at the end of the half. San Diego ran a lot of time of the clock, and the Ravens got the ball with under a minute remaining, leaving them little chance to get in scoring position.
"I thought about that right away," Harbaugh said. "I should have used those timeouts and given us a chance to get down there and get us some points before halftime."
Cornerback Cary Williams would not comment on the Ravens decision in the second quarter to replace him with Lardarius Webb. "Next question," Williams said . ... Harbaugh confirmed Monday that Matt Birk's wife gave birth to the couple's sixth child, a boy.