Ravens' Lardarius Webb impressed by turnout to charity softball game
Lardarius Webb gets the first run for his team during the Ravens cornerback's charity softball game at Ripken Stadium. (Baltimore Sun photo by Algerina Perna / June 3, 2012)
- Ravens mandatory minicamp [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens organized team activities 2014 [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- An early look at the Ravens' 2014 opponents
- "State of the Ravens" news conference [Pictures]
See more photos »
Ripken Stadium, 873 Long Dr, Aberdeen, MD 21001, USA
A significant number of fans attended the game, and a few observers who watched last year's contest said the turnout was much larger than last year's. A couple of special guests were Kansas City Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles and Seattle Seahawks free safety Earl Thomas. That was music to Webb's ears.
"It was nice," he said. "We wouldn't have this turnout if it wasn't for these fans and my teammates. They came out and had a great time, and when you have teammates like I do, things are going to turn out this way. We're just going to continue to give back to the fans and to the community. They're the best."