When to be there: Parking lots A, B, C and G at M&T Bank Stadium open at 8 a.m. and "cold" tailgating is allowed. There is no cost for parking at the stadium. Gates A and D open at 9 a.m. and the Ravens take the field at 10 a.m. There is no admission charge.
- For fans, Ravens fever finally unlocked
- Ravens rookies look forward to their first practice in front of fans
- Ravens notes: Safety Bernard Pollard giddy to be joining team
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
See more photos »
Weather forecast: The early forecast for Saturday is calling for temperatures in the mid-80s and a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms later in the day.
What's next: The Ravens will take Sunday off, then have daily practices at their training facility on Monday and Tuesday, a walk-through on Wedneday, before the first exhibition game on Thursday at Philadelphia against the Eagles. It's a 7:30 p.m. start. The Ravens' first home exhibition game is Aug. 19 against the Kansas City Chiefs at 7:30 p.m.
Send us your photos: If you're attending practice Saturday, we want your photos. You can upload them at baltimoresun.com/yourravenspics.
For updates Saturday and the rest of the season: Go to baltimoresun.com/alerts to sign up for Ravens breaking news text alerts or visit mobile.baltimoresun.com for updates on your mobile device. You can also follow Ravens Insider at baltimoresun.com/ravens or Jamison Hensley on Twitter, twitter.com/jamisonhensley.