Ravens 17, Chargers 14
- Ravens' Lewis, Ngata, Grubbs limited at practice
- Rosburg won't rule out Webb on punt returns yet
- Ravens' Evans looking to contribute in passing game
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Chargers 27, Ravens 23
The Ravens have struggled this season on the road, in prime time or on the West Coast. The trend continues against an improved Chargers squad trying to keep up with Broncos for AFC West title.
Ravens 20, Chargers 17
Ravens are on a roll and have a sense of urgency. They know the importance of putting together a winning streak in December.
Ravens 23, Chargers 17
This clearly is the pivotal weekend in the chase for the AFC North title and top two seeds in the conference. The Ravens have won all of their must-win games this year, so they should win this one.
Kevin Van Valkenburg
Chargers 28, Ravens 24
If the Ravens can pressure Rivers consistently, this score won't hold up. But Baltimore's inconsistency on the road this year gives me too much pause.
Ravens 24, Chargers 17
The Ravens' rampaging defense runs through porous San Diego O-line. Enough to tilt the game Baltimore's way.
Ravens 23, Chargers 20
Philip Rivers and the Chargers have awakened for their slumber, but too much is on the line for the Ravens to lose now to a team that they are superior to this season.