BEST TAKEDOWN: In one-on-one pass rushing drills, rookie offensive tackle Jah Reid threw Sergio Kindle on his back. Reid might have struggled in that preseason opener, but he continues to flash athleticism and power in practice.
- Ravens clean out their lockers [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens for the 2013 season
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- An early look at the Ravens' 2014 opponents
- "State of the Ravens" news conference [Pictures]
See more photos »
1 Winning Dr, Owings Mills, MD 21117, USA
INJURIES: RG Marshal Yanda (back spasms), NT Terrence Cody (ankle) and RB Damien Berry (undisclosed) didn't practice Saturday. … CB Domonique Foxworth (knee), TE Ed Dickson (hamstring), WR James Hardy (hamstring) and RB Matt Lawrence (undisclosed) all returned to practice after missing the preseason opener. Foxworth, though, had very limited participation. … OT Ramon Harewood (knee) was taken of the physically-unable-to-perform list and practiced for the first time at this year's camp.
TODAY'S SCHEDULE: The Ravens' three-hour practice begins at 4:45 p.m. and is closed to the public.