Ravens 27, Browns 6
- D'Qwell Jackson, Browns hoping to get to Flacco
- Pagano hopes J. Smith puts tough game behind him
- Ankle injury won't prevent DE Cory Redding from playing
- Ravens preseason opener against San Francisco 49ers [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens training camp [Pictures]
See more photos »
M & T Bank Stadium, 1101 Russell St, Baltimore, MD 21230-2602, USA
Ravens 21, Browns 13
The Browns have proven that they can contain the Ravens' aerial attack, and Seneca Wallace is the type of athletic quarterback who can buy time. But the Ravens don't lose at home and won't do so on Sunday.
Ravens 24, Browns 7
The Browns have improved, but not enough to pull off an upset in Baltimore.
Ravens 30, Browns 10
Not a good week to be visiting M&T Bank Stadium with a second-tier team. Somebody's going to have to pay for what happened on Sunday night.
Kevin Van Valkenburg
Ravens 31, Browns 3
Even people in Cleveland don't want the Browns to win this game. Ray Rice and Ricky Williams have another big day.
Ravens 27, Browns 13
My prediction that the Ravens run the table with a perfect home record in the regular season comes to fruition. They're a different team at home.
Ravens 23, Browns 10
The Ravens will encounter a little more resistance this time, but they'll still wake up on Christmas morning atop the AFC North.