Ravens 17, 49ers 10
- VIDEO: Media roundup: Who's picking Ravens?
- Zbikowski preparing to return kicks vs. 49ers
- Ravens players unaware of Clooney's visit to M&T Bank Stadium
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
See more photos »
M&T Bank Stadium, 1101 Russell St, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
49ers 16, Ravens 14
The short week and cross-country flight will take their toll on the 49ers, but a Ray Lewis-less defense is not a good formula against Frank Gore.
Ravens 14, 49ers 10
The short week and long trip from the West Coast are too much for the 49ers to overcome.
Ravens 27, 49ers 16
It's tough enough to play on the opposite coast in the NFL, but doing it on three days' rest is going to leave the 49ers flat.
Kevin Van Valkenburg
Ravens 30, 49ers 17
The Ravens are stellar at home. They have an even bigger advantage with both teams on short rest, and the 49ers having to fly across the country.
Ravens 22, 49ers 13
I stick with my prediction that the Ravens go unbeaten at home this year. This game's served on a holiday platter thanks to 49ers' long travel in short week.
Ravens 16, 49ers 13
Sibling duels are always volatile and intense and this game will be no different. But John Harbaugh's Ravens will be more physical and the better team on this night.