It wasn't clear what precipitated the fight between several offensive and defensive players, but it was the biggest altercation so far of training camp.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Among those involve in the fight were defensive end Arthur Jones versus rookie center Gino Gradkowski and offensive tackle Jah Reid versus strong safety Bernard Pollard.
The older brother of MMA light heavyweight champion Jon "Bones" Jones, Arthur Jones landed more punches than Gradkowski.
Reid got the worst of the fisticuffs as he wound up at the bottom of the pile after getting flung to the ground and taking several punches from Pollard and other defensive players.
"If you look at that fight, Jah got beat up kind of bad," said cornerback Lardarius Webb, adding that Pollard looks ready for UFC or WWE activities. "I ran from it, no fighting for me."
As for Pollard, Webb said: "He's very feisty."
Eventually, the violence was quelled as cooler heads prevailed with the coaching staff calling for the next play.
The fight went on for a few minutes before things calmed down.
"It got a little rough," Webb said. "Guys are out there fighting and competing, just letting us know we're competitors, but we love each other at the end."