Jamison HensleyRavens, 23-6
Edward LeeRavens, 16-6
• Both offenses are struggling, but at least the Ravens' defense is still stout.
Rick MaeseRavens, 20-10
• Who would ever have thought that by Week 6 we'd be hailing the Ravens' offensive line as one of the few bright spots?
Don MarkusRavens, 14-7
• The offense will be a little better, but not much, leading to more chants for Kyle Boller.
Mike PrestonRavens, 13-10
• The football gods have been smiling down on the Ravens with this first-half schedule.
Peter SchmuckRavens, 20-13
• Don't get too excited about the offensive renaissance. There will be a defensive touchdown mixed in there.
David SteeleRavens, 16-14
• As two great left tackles, Jonathan Ogden and Orlando Pace, look on helplessly, two offenses exchange punts all day.
• The Rams are still looking for their first win, but they won't get it against the Ravens at home.