WHAT HAPPENED: On the Colts' first possession of the second half, leading 6-3, Manning mixed the run and pass on 10 plays to work down the field. Off a play-action fake to running back Edgerrin James, Manning found wide receiver Marvin Harrison wide open for a 29-yard touchdown pass. It was only the second passing touchdown of more than 20 yards given up by the Ravens at that point in the season.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
KEY STATS: Manning was held to one touchdown for the first time in 14 games, completing 20 of 33 passes for 249 yards. ... Ravens running back Jamal Lewis rushed for 130 yards on 20 carries despite a tender ankle.
QUOTABLE: "It's very disappointing. We competed to the last minute, and we came up short. It's not over yet. I would like to see them again [in the playoffs], and it looks like it might be possible." - Ravens cornerback Gary Baxter
QUOTABLE: "You've got to play a complete game. You can't turn over the ball, and we turned it over in some unique ways. We didn't do enough of the whole package to get a win tonight." - Ravens coach Brian Billick
Source: Baltimore Sun archives