The sixth annual "A Purple Evening" event, dedicated to female fans of the Ravens, has been rescheduled for Nov. 5, due to the Orioles' postseason berth.
The event at M&T Bank Stadium was previously scheduled to take place this coming Monday, Oct. 8. A potential home playoff game for the Orioles at Camden Yards caused the Ravens to adjust their initial plans because they would be unable to accommodate the 5,000 expected attendees as they usually do, the Ravens said in a news release.
Tickets that have already been purchased for "A Purple Evening" remain valid and should be used for the Nov. 5 event.
'A Purple Evening' event for Ravens' female fans rescheduled
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
See more photos »
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.