PITTSBURGH—Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs said we should feel free to use his sound bite as we see fit.
I took him up on the offer.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
"All hats off to the Pittsburgh Steelers. We respect them to death. But today was our day. Big Ben, you know he's a great quarterback. God can have his soul, but his ass belongs to me."
That was Suggs after he sacked Roethlisberger three times and forced two fumbles in the Ravens' 35-7 win Sept. 11 in Baltimore. Roethlisberger had a terrible day, throwing three interceptions and losing two fumbles -- three if you count a botched handoff to running back Rashard Mendenhall -- as part of a seven-turnover afternoon.
Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11308/1187354-87-0.stm#ixzz1cjrlTKUL