After both defenses dominated for much of the game at M&T Bank Stadium, it was the stellar late-game performance of the Packers’ offense that secured a 19-17 victory over the defending Super Bowl champion Ravens.
Make no mistake, the defense put the Packers in position to win with a strong showing during the first three quarters.
- Green Bay Packers 19, Ravens 17 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 19-17 loss to the Green Bay Packers
- Rough Cut: A raw edit from the Ravens' loss to Green Bay Packers
- Ravens preseason opener against San Francisco 49ers [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens training camp [Pictures]
See more photos »
But it was the offense that finished the job with a pair of fourth-quarter drives that should provide textbook material on how to squeeze the life out of an opponent.
For more of this column from the Press-Gazette, CLICK HERE.