“You make sure it’s a cleansing type of sting,” Pouha said. “It’s a productive cleansing. You learn from it, and you move on.”
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
The Rutgers product is built differently than Darren McFadden, standing just 5-8. But like the Raiders back, who put up 171 rushing yards against the Jets, Rice packs speed and burst and is dangerous outside and catching passes out of the backfield.
Those outside runs in particular burned the Jets last weekend, as they failed in the cardinal rule of their game plan: Don’t give up the edge.
For the rest of this story, visit: