Ngata missed the Ravens' 23-20 overtime loss to the Chicago Bears due to a sprained left knee, but he returned to practice Friday on a limited basis and had no setbacks.
Ngata, who looked fine during warmups and is set to start today's game, has no ligament damage in an injury similar to what sidelined him in Super Bowl XLVII, according to a source.
- Forever linked by a lasting decision, John Harbaugh and Rex Ryan meet again
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
See more photos »
The Ravens scratched cornerback Asa Jackson, safety Omar Brown, running back Bernard Scott, center Ryan Jensen, wide receiver Deonte Thompson, outside linebacker John Simon and defensive tackle Brandon Williams.
Tight end Dennis Pitta (right hip surgery) remains on the injured reserve-designated to return list.