For all the worry about how a bye week can abduct a performance edge from a top-seeded playoff team, it does have one significant redeeming value.
In terms of bones, muscles, joints and ligaments, the week off helped the AFC's No. 1-seeded Broncos to feel much better about themselves. A couple players were dealing with a virus Monday. But while medicine can help treat illness, there is nothing like rest to heal the body.
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 24-9 win over the Indianapolis Colts [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 24-9 win over the Indianapolis Colts
- VIDEO Ravens' Flacco on Ray Lewis final dance
- Ray Lewis [Pictures]
- A timeline of Ray Lewis' last game at M&T Bank Stadium
- Ravens 24, Colts 9 [Pictures]
To begin, there's a decent chance running back Willis McGahee will be able to practice with the team Tuesday.
For more of this story from The Denver Post, click here.