Gary Kubiak is not psychic.
He isn't Kubiak the Magnificent, a soothsayer who in borderline divine and mystical ways can provide answers to never-before-seen questions.
Were that the case, he would never call a bad play, and the Texans would have won a Super Bowl.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
Still, when Kubiak's squad found itself in a defensive battle with the Baltimore Ravens midway through the second quarter Sunday, one might have been inclined to give him credit for an accurate prognostication.
For the full article, click here.