Wells suffered the injury against the Steelers last Sunday and has swelling. The knee is "stable", according to coach Ken Whisenhunt, and Wells won't knee surgery.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
I talked to Dr. Orr Limpisvasti, an orthopedic surgeon at Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles, on Monday. Here's what Dr. Limpisvasti had to say about Wells' knee problem.
Click here to read the rest of this story.