SANTA CLARA — Boil out the flimsiest, fuzziest story lines and this Super Bowl is supremely easy to summarize in less than 25 words.
The 49ers are a little better at the best things the Ravens do and a lot better at the things the Ravens do worst.
There you have it. Simple, crisp, lean, complete ... and almost nothing like any of the food I plan to consume in the French Quarter next week.
- 49ers defensive coordinator Vic Fangio praises Ravens' Joe Flacco
- Ravens treating journey to Big Easy for Super Bowl as a business trip
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens vs. Cleveland Browns [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »
OK, a little more: The 49ers have the more dynamic quarterback, the more varied offense and the stronger, younger defense, which are all the tangible pieces that mark a team as an eventual Super Bowl champion.
They will win this game, and let’s just go ahead and predict the score: 49ers 27, Baltimore 17.