On Saturday night at the Conga Room in LA Live, a WWE 2K14 panel was held involving several WWE superstars, past and present. Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio, Steve Austin, Paul Heyman, Mick Foley and Ric Flair were among those who participated.
After comments from all panelists, Flair took the lion's share of the chatter, giving the audience and those watching via live stream terrific and funny stories.
Then, he spoke of his son, Reid, who recently passed away at age 25. In a very touching moment, The Nature Boy revealed that at his son's funeral, before they closed his casket for the last time, Flair took off one off his WWE Hall of Fame rings and placed it on his son's finger.
- Ring Posts: Pro wrestling news
- WWE Raw at Baltimore Arena [Pictures]
- Pictures: WWE Divas perform
- TNA Impact wrestling at Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen [Pictures]
- WWE Old School Raw at Baltimore Arena [Pictures]
- WWE's greatest villains: Ric Flair, CM Punk, 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper and more
See more photos »
Some time afterwards, at a WWE NXT taping, Triple H pulled Flair aside and presented him with a replacement Hall of Fame ring.
A classy end to a very emotional and touching story.