More information for the WWE 2K14 video game has been released from Saturday night's media event at the Conga Room at LA Live in Los Angeles. Vince McMahon stopped by briefly to welcome the media gathered for the event.
Creative director Cory Ledesma revealed the following about the upcoming release on Oct. 29:
** More matches announced: Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat from WrestleMania 3, Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior from WrestleMania 6, Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon from WrestleMania 10, Steve Austin vs. The Rock at WrestleMania 17, Edge vs. Mick Foley from WrestleMania 22, Triple H vs. The Undertaker from WrestleMania 28. In total, there will be more than 45 matches in this mode, spanning every WrestleMania.
- Ring Posts: Pro wrestling news
- WWE Raw at Baltimore Arena [Pictures]
- Pictures: WWE Divas perform
- TNA Impact wrestling at Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen [Pictures]
- WWE Old School Raw at Baltimore Arena [Pictures]
- WWE's greatest villains: Ric Flair, CM Punk, 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper and more
See more photos »
** There will be over 280 unlockable features in the game, and more than 40 minutes of specially produced video packages for the mode. There will be several cut scenes during matches, highlighting important moments.
** The game will boast an improved gaming system, with more freely flowing game play and a better grappling system.