* Natalya defeated Tamina, who is AJ's bodyguard.
* The Wyatt Family decimated the Usos.
* A fantastic video package highlighted the former champions. Nostalgia will always work with me.
* CM Punk beat Dean Ambrose in an entertaining match. The Shield left Ambrose momentarily, then returned to attack Punk after the match. Ambrose is my new favorite superstar, if for no other reason than his intricate attention to detail. #TheLittleThings
* Brodus Clay squashed Xavier Woods and beat him up more after the match. If this leads to Brodus Clay as a monster villain, sign me up.
* Alberto Del Rio lost to Sin Cara. In all seriousness, if there is one guy who can turn that character around, it's him. Two straight wins over Alberto Del Rio seems like a fresh start and a reboot for Sin Cara.
* After presenting Superstar of the Year, Shawn Michaels and winner Daniel Bryan shared a moment. I really hope this match happens.
* Ryback and Curtis Axel are a tag team and are calling themselves "Rybaxel." It sounds more like cough medicine than the name of a tag team. Rybaxel and the Real Americans faced the Rhodes Brothers, Rey Mysterio and The Big Show.
* The Miz beat Kofi Kingston by holding the tights. Is anyone digging his heel turn?
* Daniel Bryan beat Fandango. After the match, Bray Wyatt had another cryptic promo on the JumboTron, urging him to join them. They all have rad beards, right?
* Billy Gunn and Road Dogg wore the Dumb and Dumber suits... Orange may or may not have been Billy's color.
* Damien Sandow beat Santino Marella, followed by a stare down with Big E Langston. They meet for the Intercontinental title Sunday.
* Dean Ambrose cut off Roman Reigns while presenting the Slammy for Double Cross of the Year. Foreshadowing? #TheLittleThings
Follow Arda on Twitter @arda_ocal