The prospects are: Moe Harkless from St. John’s, William Buford from Ohio State, Cameron Moore from UAB, Andrew Nicholson from St. Bonaventure, Darrion Pellum from Hampton and Jeff Taylor from Vanderbilt.
- Harkless is a 6-foot-8 wing who played one season for the Red Storm. He averaged 15.5 points per game on 45.2 percent shooting.
- A 6-foot-5 shooting guard, Buford played four seasons for the Buckeyes. He averaged 14.5 points per game on 41.9 percent shooting.
- Moore is a 6-foot-10 forward who played four seasons for the Blazers. As a senior, he averaged 16.1 points, 10.5 rebounds and 2.4 blocks per game.
- A 6-foot-9 forward, Nicholson played four seasons for the Bonnies. He averaged 18.5 points and 8.4 rebounds as a senior.
- Pellum is a 6-foot-6 guard. He played four seasons for the Pirates, finishing his senior season averaging 18.3 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game.
- A 6-foot-7 wing, Taylor averaged 16.1 points and 5.6 rebounds per game as a senior with the Commodores.
ProBasketballDraft.com also tweeted Wednesday that Buford, Harkless and Taylor participated.
Follow Josh Robbins on Twitter at @JoshuaBRobbins and e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscribe to our Orlando Magic newsletter at OrlandoSentinel.com/joinus.