And while waiting for our food we decided to make random predictions about the Orioles. We ended up sharing it in a blog, and for some reason, it was well received.
Zrebiec is now anchoring our coverage of that World Champion football team in Baltimore and Ed Encina joined our crew last year.
- Orioles statistics, news, transactions and more
- Orioles celebrate American League East title [Pictures]
- O's home openers through the years
- Orioles in September 2014 [Pictures]
- Top 10 teams in Orioles history [Pictures]
- Orioles wearing throwback uniforms [Pictures]
See more photos »
Sports Legends Museum, 301 West Camden Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
And we decided to keep a tradition alive — or at least make it two times in three years — with Ed on board.
We'll separate this in two parts. The second comes tomorrow. But here are 10 predictions today for the Orioles' season:
Home run leader
|Matt Wieters, 30||Matt Wieters, 29||Chris Davis, 29|
|Adam Jones, 102||Wieters, 97||Wieters, 93|
|Nick Markakis, .308||Markakis, .305||Manny Machado, .299|
|Wei-Yin Chen, 14||Jason Hammel, 15||Miguel Gonzalez, 16|
|Jim Johnson, 39||Johnson, 42||Johnson, 38|
|Chen, 3.46||Chen, 3.27||Chris Tillman, 3.71|
Stolen base leader
|Nate McLouth, 22||McLouth, 27||Jones 22|
|Jake Arrieta, 146||Hammel, 130||Tillman, 127|
|Davis, 142||Davis, 150||Davis 137|