The Orioles hadn’t had a celebration like this since 1997.
And they made the most of it.
Some scenes from the Orioles’ raucous champagne-spilling party in the visitors’ clubhouse at Rangers Ballpark.
- Orioles in October [Pictures]
- Orioles beat Rangers, 5-1, and advance to face Yankees in ALDS
- Coming face-off against New York is only fitting
- A look at the Orioles' season series against Texas Rangers
- Major League Baseball's winter meetings [Pictures]
- Projecting the Orioles' 25-man roster for 2014 Opening Day
See more photos »
Wei-Yin Chen grabbing Friday’s hero, Joe Saunders, by the neck and just holding onto him for at least 20 seconds.
Robert Andino dancing to a rap song in the middle of a huddle of players.
Tommy Hunter dancing terribly after Andino, laughing all the way.
Nick Markakis opening champagne bottles with his good hand – with his left hand covered in a plastic baggy -- spraying the bubbly on anyone and everyone.
Closer Jim Johnson targeting Tripp Norton, baseball administration director, with a bucket of ice and getting half of the baseball operations group drenched.
Brian Roberts, the longest tenured Oriole who has been injured most of the season, standing in the clubhouse, shirt dripping, saying that he really wanted to experience this scene.
Jim Thome, in aviator goggles, hugging everyone in his big mitts.