When the Orioles begin the return trip north for Opening Day after completing spring training in Florida, they will make a quick stop in Norfolk, Va.
The team will complete its spring exhibition schedule this year with a game against their Triple-A affiliate, the Norfolk Tides, on March 29, according to the spring training schedule released by Major League Baseball on Thursday.
The game is scheduled for 3:05 p.m. at Norfolk’s Harbor Park, the home of the Tides. The park just underwent a playing field renovation this offseason.
- Orioles announce minor league staffs for the upcoming season
- Orioles announce 'Magic Moment' contest, 60th anniversary page on website
- Orioles statistics, news, transactions and more
- Orioles celebrate American League East title [Pictures]
- Orioles in September 2014 [Pictures]
- Top 10 teams in Orioles history [Pictures]
See more photos »
The Orioles played an exhibition game in Norfolk two years ago, losing to the Tides, 6-4, in a tune-up game. On that date, the club also set its Opening Day roster.
Ticket information for the game is expected to be announced by the Tides in the upcoming days.