The game follows the Orioles' last Grapefruit League game -- April 1 against the Tampa Bay Rays -- and an exhibition vs. Florida Southern on April 2, both at Ed Smith Stadium.
- Orioles statistics, news, transactions and more
- Orioles home run database
- Baseball players on the move this offseason
- 35th annual OriolesREACH Holiday Party for Kids [Pictures]
- Major League Baseball's winter meetings [Pictures]
- Projecting the Orioles' 25-man roster for 2014 Opening Day
See more photos »
"The State College of Florida is extremely grateful to the Orioles for enabling us to continue our tradition of facing a major league team," State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota athletic director Matthew Ennis said in a news release. The school had played an annual exhibition game against the Pittsburgh Pirates for the past 12 years. "The game means so much to our school and the surrounding community, and our players are thrilled for the opportunity to play at Ed Smith Stadium."
Orioles pitcher Jim Johnson is a student at State College of Florida, whose baseball program has produced more than 185 pro players.
Admission to the game is free, and tickets may be reserved through the State College of Florida athletic department by calling 941-752-5261.