The Orioles have agreed to terms with another fairly high pick and are closing in on two more top-10 rounders, including high school catcher Chance Sisco.
The Orioles have agreed to terms with Steven Brault, a left-handed pitcher who was selected in the 11th round out of Regis University. Terms were not known.
According to an industry source, the club was also close to agreeing to terms with second rounder, Chance Sisco, a high school catcher from Corona, Calif., who was selected 61st overall. They were also close with left-hander Travis Seabrooke, a fifth rounder out of Peterborough, Canada.
- Orioles have agreed to terms with third-round draft pick Tarpley, others
- Right-hander Jake Arrieta joining Orioles as extra bullpen arm
- Orioles Insider blog updates
- Projecting the Orioles' 25-man roster for 2014 Opening Day
- Baseball players on the move this offseason
- Orioles in offseason leagues [Pictures]
See more photos »
If the Orioles come to agreements with Sisco and Seabrooke soon, they will have seven of their first 12 picks signed.
The Orioles announced today that they have signed contracts with Alex Murphy (6th round), Caleb Kellogg (17th), Nick Cunningham (20th), Jared Breen (24th), Conor Bierfeldt (29th), Jeff Kemp (33rd), Eric Green (36th) and Augey Bill (39th).
Breen, Bierfeldt and Kemp will report to short-season Single-A Aberdeen, others to the Gulf Coast League.
UPDATE (5:36 p.m.): The Orioles announced they've signed Brault and James Yacabonis (13th round). Both will report to Aberdeen.