The Orioles will be mailing out invoices for postseason tickets to all season-ticket holders on Friday.
The club is 5½ games out of the AL East lead and 3½ games behind the second AL wild-card spot entering Wednesday night's game against the Rays. But this it usually the time major league teams send out invoices for playoff tickets in order to provide enough lead time to process orders, said Greg Bader, the Orioles' vice president of communications and marketing.
Season-ticket holders can guarantee seats for all 11 possible home playoff games (four World Series games, four league championship series games and either three division series games or one wild-card game and two division series games). The deadline for orders is Sept. 6.
- Chris Davis talks about his Sports Illustrated cover appearance (and the jinx)
- Orioles statistics, news, transactions and more
- Orioles celebrate American League East title [Pictures]
- Orioles in September 2014 [Pictures]
- Top 10 teams in Orioles history [Pictures]
- Orioles wearing throwback uniforms [Pictures]
See more photos »
Full-season and 29-game plan holders can save roughly 50 percent from the individual postseason ticket prices. The cost is also 20 percent cheaper than regular-season individual prime game prices.
Single game playoff tickets will go on sale to the general public later in September.