Manny Machado, the Orioles organization’s top position-player prospect, hit for the cycle Saturday for Double-A Bowie in an 8-7 win over Trenton.
Machado, ranked the 11th best prospect in baseball by Baseball America, completed the feat with a game-winning, two-run homer to left in the eighth inning.
The 20-year-old Machado was 4-for-4 with three RBIs and three runs scored on the night. His third-inning double scored Rhyne Hughes from second.
- Orioles statistics, news, transactions and more
- Orioles home run database
- Baseball players on the move this offseason
- 35th annual OriolesREACH Holiday Party for Kids [Pictures]
- Major League Baseball's winter meetings [Pictures]
- Projecting the Orioles' 25-man roster for 2014 Opening Day
See more photos »
Machado, the third overall pick in the 2010 MLB Draft out of Miami Brito Private, is hitting .262 with 26 doubles, four triples, 10 homers and 57 RBIs this season.
He became the first Baysox player to hit for the cycle since Lou Montanez on Aug. 1, 2008.