Reimold hit one over the 30-foot batters eye in center field (400 feet away) and hit a number of others balls well out of the ballpark.
This would not be unusual if Reimold weren’t still rehabbing from neck surgery and still trying to regain full strength in his left shoulder and forearm.
- Chris Tillman makes his spring debut against the Red Sox
- Conor Jackson taking advantage of early at-bats in spring training
- Orioles spring training 2013 [Pictures]
- Orioles photo day [pictures]
- 2014 Orioles spring training [Pictures]
- Projecting the Orioles' Opening Day roster
See more photos »
- Sights and sounds from Orioles FanFest [Video]
He cautioned against reading anything into batting practice, but said he can tell that everything is coming together.
"It may not look different,” he said, “but it definitely feels different.”