The start time of the Orioles’ June 30 game against the New York Yankees, originally a 1:35 p.m. game, has been moved to 8:05 p.m. because it was selected to be that week’s ESPN Sunday Night Baseball telecast.
It will be the first ESPN Sunday night telecast from Camden Yards since a game against the Chicago White Sox on July 31, 2005.
The Orioles played a Sunday night game April 14 against the Yankees in the Bronx.
- Chris Davis tops for first basemen in early AL All-Star Game voting
- Orioles first baseman Chris Davis receives second AL Player of the Week honor of the season
- Orioles top prospect Dylan Bundy cleared to resume throwing
- Orioles in June [Pictures]
- Projecting the Orioles' 25-man roster for 2014 Opening Day
- Baseball players on the move this offseason
See more photos »
Fans who have tickets for the June 30 game who are unable to attend because of the time change may exchange their tickets for any remaining regular season home game this season, except June 29 against the Yankees. Ticket exchanges are subject to availability.
Tickets purchased from StubHub are not eligible for exchange but may be resold on StubHub. All ticket exchanges must be completed by July 30.