Weaver, 82, collapsed and died Friday night on a cruise ship. Weaver and his wife, Marianna, had attended the cruise -- which was not affiliated with the organization but featured former players -- for years.
On Saturday afternoon, the family will receive visitors beginning at 3 p.m. at Fred Hunter’s University Drive (Funeral) Home in Davie, Fla. A memorial service will begin at 4 p.m.
- Earl Weaver [Pictures]
- Earl Weaver's chance at revenge with Billy Martin
- In final days, former Orioles manager Earl Weaver still feisty to the end
- Orioles photo day [pictures]
- 2014 Orioles spring training [Pictures]
- Projecting the Orioles' Opening Day roster
See more photos »
- Sights and sounds from Orioles FanFest [Video]
A number of Weaver’s former players are expected to attend, including Hall of Famers Jim Palmer, Brooks Robinson, Frank Robinson and Eddie Murray.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Weaver’s memory can be made to Miami Children's Hospital Foundation, 3100 SW 62nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33155.
The Orioles plan to hold a memorial service in Baltimore for Weaver at some point, but a date has not yet been set.