If you were bored by the first game of the World Series on Wednesday night, know this: in less than four months, Orioles spring training workouts begin in Sarasota, Fla.
The Orioles officially announced their report dates for 2014 today.
Pitchers and catchers report Feb. 13 and have their first workout Feb. 14. Position players must report by Feb. 18 and the first full-squad workout is Feb. 19.
- Orioles statistics, news, transactions and more
- Orioles photo day [pictures]
- 2014 Orioles spring training [Pictures]
- Projecting the Orioles' Opening Day roster
- Peter Schmuck's Orioles player predictions
- Orioles FanFest 2014 [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Sights and sounds from Orioles FanFest [Video]
Some other already announced dates:
The spring training opener is Feb. 28 in Port Charlotte, Fla., against the Tampa Bay Rays. The first exhibition game at Ed Smith Stadium in Sarasota is March 1 versus the Toronto Blue Jays.
The Orioles' 2014 regular season opener is March 31 at Camden Yards against the American League champion (at least) Boston Red Sox.