The Orioles plan to give a fans' choice bobblehead to fans for the third consecutive season, and the club announced the four possible players -- all right-handed pitchers -- Thursday.
This year's giveaway is set for the Sept. 21 game at 1:35 p.m. against the Boston Red Sox. Fans can vote through May 12 at noon for Tommy Hunter, Ubaldo Jimenez, Darren O'Day or Chris Tillman.
If you'd like to make your pick for the bobblehead, you can send a text message with the appropriate number for your player to 31826 -- 1 for Hunter; 2 for Jimenez; 3 for O'Day; or 4 for Tillman. The mobile voting is unlimited, available on all mobile carriers and subject to standard text messaging rates.
- Will the Orioles make the playoffs this year? How many wins will they have?
- Orioles statistics, news, transactions and more
- Orioles celebrate American League East title [Pictures]
- Orioles in September 2014 [Pictures]
- Top 10 teams in Orioles history [Pictures]
- Orioles wearing throwback uniforms [Pictures]
See more photos »
Each time a fan votes, he/she automatically will be entered into a contest for a chance to win four lower box tickets and the chance to go on the field before the Sept. 21 game, as well as an autographed bobblehead of the fans' choice winner.
Fans can also vote on the Orioles' website here. The first 25,000 fans, ages 15 and over, will receive a bobblehead at the Sept. 21 game. First baseman Chris Davis was the fans' choice for last year's bobblehead, and shortstop J.J. Hardy was selected in 2012.