Orioles first baseman Mark Reynolds recorded his second two-homer game of the series in today's series finale at Yankee Stadium, driving in four of the Orioles' five runs so far as the O's have taken a 5-3 lead here in the Bronx.
Reynolds' first homer, a solo shot in the fifth inning, was a mammoth shot to left field off Phil Hughes that landed about 15 rows up into the Yankee Stadium outfield bleachers.
- Orioles statistics, news, transactions and more
- Orioles photo day [pictures]
- 2014 Orioles spring training [Pictures]
- Projecting the Orioles' Opening Day roster
- Peter Schmuck's Orioles player predictions
- Orioles FanFest 2014 [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Sights and sounds from Orioles FanFest [Video]
His second one -- another bomb into the left-field bleachers -- was a three-run shot off Hughes that gave the Orioles a 5-3 lead in the team's four-run sixth inning.
Reynolds has reached base six times in 11 plate appearances so far this series. All four of his hits are homers after his two-homer game in Friday's 6-1 win over the Yankees.
Reynolds. who also recorded a two-homer game Aug. 14 against Boston, now has 16 homers this season, eight of them coming in the past month.